1. PROVIDE QUALITY MATERNITY & NEONATAL SERVICE IN PAKISTAN
2. TRAINING OF DOCTORS / MIDWIVES & LADY HEALTH
3. WORKERS EDUCATION OF THE MASSES
We are an international charity dedicated to saving lives by promoting best practice in health sector in Pakistan focusing on mother and child health.
Our mission is to reduce maternal and child mortality in Pakistan and improve life expectancy for mothers and children through increased awareness of personal health among young mothers to be, improvement in community knowledge and attitudes towards mother and child health, training for health care providers, and expansion in access to health services through a state of the art maternal hospital to serve as a centre of excellence.
- Setting up satellite units to be run by I.F.M.C.H trained specialist – as autonomous units
- To bring health professionals from different areas for training for 3/6 month rotation by I.F.M.C.H
- The aim is to have a network of maternity units of different sizes all over the country in the next 15 years under I.F.M.C.H supervision
- All the units will be providing highest cheap jerseys possible maternity and neonatal care
- I.F.M.C.H will provide necessary logistical support in setting up the units
- Each unit to follow the frame works and ethics prescribed by I.F.M.C.H
- These networks will be monitored closely by I.F.M.C.H